2013年6月25日星期二

The passed time ...

The thing which hd been passed away jus leave it alone !!

It is valuable for u to keep annoying on such a little thing ??

Since u r nt sincerely or true on me ... so hw about tat we jus forget it !!

The thing u hd done , even ur behavior which hd hurted me badly

aslo cnnot be blotted out !! or be deleted !!

They still staying around in my mind !!

But y u dun jus let it go ??

Anyway ,  The passed time will never come back

And it is useless for all of us for touching back to the bad memories

Y dun u jus forget it and tell urself tat it never happened b4 ?

we still cn watch to a movie together even YamCha together or Singing Together ??

I think tat it is GD , isn't it ??

Leaning English is not such a simple thing ,
someone hd laughed at ne b4 jus becos I dun understand English !!
Im very sd on it and I told myself tat I nid to be more hardworking
and let the one who hd laughed me b4 to keep his Fuxking mouth shut !!
Maybe sb will say tat why I always use the broken English ,
Im nt showing off or smth , I jus improving my English !!
Since Im jus a beginner for leaning English , and Im not very strong in Garmmar ,
so If I hd done sth Grammar mistake  ,cn u ppl pls tell me about my mistake??
English is a very beautiful language and Im loving it !!

没有评论:

发表评论